All of these questions were answered on the workshop about “Cyber security and insurance carrier” organized by the Center for Insurance Research of IE the past 9 of February. We count with many experts to help us:
- D. Juan Carlos Crespo, Director de la División de Ingeniería, Telecomunicaciones, Ciberseguridad y Analytics de Informática El Corte Inglés. Director of the Engineer, Telecommunications, Cyber Security and Cyber Analytics department at El Corte Inglés.
- D. José Esteves, Teacher of Information Systems at IE
- D. Jérôme Gossé, Head IT/Tech & Commercial Companies – Financial Lines France; Head Security & Privacy – Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Zurich Global Corporate.
- D. Ignacio Guinea, Director Technology/Operations Risk at Grupo Santander.
- Cte. Carlos Herrero, Jefatura de Simulación, Auditorías y Desarrollo del Mando Conjunto de Ciberdefensa.
- D. Jonathan Kewley, Lawyer at Clifford Chance London.
- D. Javier Perea, ex Vice-president at Intel Security, cyber securities strategies Consultant.
On this link (Spanish) you’ll find a complete resume and conclusions of the event made by the journalist Pablo Sampere.
On this video, Jonathan Kewley talks about how does the companies and business in general has started to worry about the changes and the -continued- growing importance of cybersecurity in every single business.